Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike project check it out

Befor pic of my bike

here is after an hour of taking it apart

and here is the parts table for now tomorrow i hope to have another table in there and every thing off the frame

What do you think?

whats the project?

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

looks like you have a pretty good Katana there...

maybe he is dropping the Kat engine in that big Dodge in the background?
      1993 Suzuki GSX600F

Comment

looks like fun. I have been stripping my bike also, hopefully get to put it back together in a few days.
        myspace
        2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

no title to the frame and after a year of trying im giving up and switching the titles. i had the guy that sold it make up a bill of sale for it and it was signed and every thing but the dmv wouldnt take it they keep giving me the run around so i got another frame and im gonna throw that under it

and since its all gonna be out im gonna paint it all and maybe regasket the engine depends on if i get it done fast or just say screw it i wanna ride lol

and that dodge blew a tranny and got parted out there is only a cab left now

Comment

This is what it will look like ^ im gonna add another coat or 2 to it

This one was just the primer.

painted frame looks good i think there was a couple spots where it was hard to get painted and when trying i made runs on other parts but ill get them fixed today and i hope to throw on another coat of blue but like every where i went was out of that color so i gotta drive 20 miles to get it from a different store or wait till friday when they MIGHT get some in.

but i think i like the color so much i might paint my whole bike this color and just get different rims like black or some thing

but what do you guys think?
            Last edited by bigmudder; 04-09-2008, 07:20 AM.

Comment

kinda neat man. I'm not a huge fan of the same color plastics as the frame, I kind of like how the different colors contrast between the two (unless it's a completely black bike)... never the less if your riding it, it's up to you.... You could do something like a blue frame and rims with an all white fairing bike ???
              -Marty (Red)

sigpic

BANGERANG RUFIO!

Comment

i thought about that but white is kinda hard to make look good from a can i tried it before but really you wont be able to see the frame that much just the front part but i went ahead and painted it all thats why i was thinking about going with the blue plastic too

Comment

well now the frame wont work cause the 750 has too much stuff id have to change so i got another frame and will start to paint it

Comment

looks good though... bummer the frame wont work...
                    THE EMAIL BANDIT
                    F4 I stunted out
                    Cbr900 (low and stretched)
                    MK III Jetta VR6 TURBO.....

Previously 93 Katana 750....

Comment

Originally posted by bigmudder View Post
                      and that dodge blew a tranny and got parted out there is only a cab left now
                      come on i dont believe that, a bad dodge tranny, come on stop telling lies
                      "Muck, what part of "Thou shall not" didn't you understand?" GOD

Comment

only went bad the 3rd time i ran it out of fluid lol dam $250 dealer only lines are junk so i blame them for the tranny going out but they would cover it a$$ holes

but ya this bike project has been done for a while i just forgot to post pics up my bad

here it is almost ready to go

and here it is running and driving just no plastic yet its still getting painted
                        alot of work.

and here it is mostly done i have another gas tank im working on and i still gotta buff it up then it will shine but i went with black for 2 reasons
                        1. it didnt take as much paint and
                        2. you cant see and mess up in the plastic with it

but its looking pretty good lot of work but it was worth it. i have tons more pics just takes for ever loading them

Last edited by bigmudder; 05-03-2008, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X