look at what i scored from e-bay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEQX34
    replied
    thank you all! gotta love it when some people are clueless about the value of some of the stuff they have laying around.
    this is actually the second cowl i got. the first didn't have that pad on it and i am having a hard time installing it. the end where it sits by the tail light is kinda off(i am starting to think that it was made for the 750)it does not line up with how the 600's tail are rounded off the corners. so im glad that i got this one(now i got an extra cowl i dont need) but like what i said on my earlier post, chris(arsenic13) got first dibs on that one. if he passes on it, i'll post it here. so if anyones interested, keep an eye out on this thread!

Leave a comment:

• irenekat
    replied
    nice..the seller probably didnt know the value of what he had. nice find!!

Leave a comment:

• AHF
    replied
    Those are hard to find...nice score.

Leave a comment:

• ThAzKat
    replied
    I wonder if Jim knows he is getting free advertising on Ebay

Leave a comment:

• WildKat
    replied
    I guess you think you're pretty cool now huh

NIce find man !!!

Leave a comment:

• SlytlyDeranged
    replied
    Dont you remember anything from school? If you are going to have a treat you have to have enough for everyone. I have no choice but to confiscate that, since you didnt buy enough to share with all of the pre 98 600 owners. Bring it up and I will hold it in my desk until the end of the school year.

If you feel this is unfair, take it up with the principal, Mr. Braada, and persuade/convince him to make some pre 98 600 solo cowls for the rest of us, otherwise, I feel it only fair to confiscate it.

LOL

Good find man! Great price too! I want one! Want to sell it to me for a profit?

Leave a comment:

• ThAzKat
    replied
    great score bro!

Leave a comment:

• SEQX34
    replied
    Originally posted by arsenic13
    sure don't give anyone the heads up on that. Nice find paul thats gonna look great!
    give me a call chris and we'll talk. got your arse covered bro

Leave a comment:

• arsenic
    replied
    sure don't give anyone the heads up on that. Nice find paul thats gonna look great!

Leave a comment:

• floxera
    replied
    Nice score

Leave a comment:

• roadrash
    replied
    Very good price!! Nice find! Good thing i didnt see it or we would have been bidding against each other!!

Leave a comment:

• Waltari
    Guest replied
    Score....good price!

Leave a comment:

• SEQX34
    started a topic look at what i scored from e-bay

look at what i scored from e-bay

just got this from e-bay
Working...
X