Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need to know

i wont to lift my bike in the back would it effect anything
    i have been tru hell only god can judge me now

Besides being able to turn into corners faster?

Don't lift it too much though (as some can attest to here )

Just get a new shock from another model bike.

and use the search button

Comment

would it effect anything
      Yes. Why or what do you hope to achieve?

Have you adjusted the shock yet? It has 7 settings, 1 being the lowest.

Increasing the rear height will make the bike turn in quicker and will decrease stability somewhat. Drastic changes should be avoided.

Decreasing the rear height will make the bike turn in slower and will increase stability somewhat.

You can also get a taller shock as indicated above, or shim the existing shock.

Do a search on how to set the proper sag for your bike.

If you want the bike to be taller, get a different seat or change the dogbone.
      I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. -- Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

yes depending on what you wanna achieve by lifting will help determine if its really necessary to do so.

Comment

im 245 n it seem like when i sit on it its to low in plus my wife is like 195 when see she on it it feel crazy
          i have been tru hell only god can judge me now

Comment

Originally posted by BEEBEE
            im 245 n it seem like when i sit on it its to low in plus my wife is like 195 when see she on it it feel crazy
            Crank down on the preload, bro. That will fix a lot of your issues.

If we ever reach the point where we can't openly discuss riding bikes on acid without even a modicum of civility, then the terrorists have won.

HORSE BANG!!! ........props to *GP*

Official coefficient of friction test dummy

Comment

... I just checked your ride out...and I have the same bike. I rode the poo out of her when I was 280, as well as when I was 200lbs (the latter AFTER the former) and I had to make changes to both the preload and rebound damping.

It's worth the 5 minutes that you spend doing it.

If we ever reach the point where we can't openly discuss riding bikes on acid without even a modicum of civility, then the terrorists have won.

HORSE BANG!!! ........props to *GP*

Official coefficient of friction test dummy

Comment

Working...
              X