X

Illumiglo Gauges - All show no go?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illumiglo Gauges - All show no go?

Illumiglo Reverse gauges look pretty sweet..... but are they practical?
    From all the pics I've seen the needle itself didn't really stand out.
    How easy are they to read on the road?

Has anybody seen them with KPH in the primary position?
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein

Sorry but there made in the USA. So mph will be the main print.
    I have changed needls which has helped at night. The whole dash is a 100 % improvement. But yes it's just for looks. But then I had everything else done to the bike anyways.
    Bike is sold

Comment

Bike is sold

Comment

Thanks for the reply..... love that dash too.
        Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
        -Albert Einstein

Comment

here's mine.. without the painted needles. The visibility of the numbers is perfect at night of course, because of the glow.. I also do not have an issue seeing the white needle at night, the blue/red glow of the gauges allows it to stand out more than enough for me

Comment

where would i find these??

Comment

Comment

hello

you may find these on ebay..........i see them on there all the time......

Comment

Is it you Spedee that used the Volvo needles?
                  TDA Racing/Motorsports
                  1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                  Who knows what is next?
                  Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                  Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

nice panel speedee

yeah them are sweet looking needles speedee...........where did you get them at?..............

Comment

i think they are from a volvo tractor?
                      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

[quote="zleviticus"]i think they are from a volvo tractor?[/quote

Correct
                        Bike is sold

Comment

Spedee......do you have a part number for them or do you have someone i can go thru to order them.......
                          thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Bielser2
                            Spedee......do you have a part number for them or do you have someone i can go thru to order them.......
                            thanks
                            I got them from another board (KP) member. I never had any number or such.
                            Bike is sold

Comment

Originally posted by steve053136
                              you can get the illumiglo gauges from www.speedwerks.com , they come w/ everything you need to install them.. except for the different needles like spedee has

Comment

Working...
                              X