X

Illumiglo Gauges - All show no go?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet dash Speedee..

Does anyone remember from that other board the guy who integrated the Gear indicator into the gauges?

Comment

Originally posted by pvt. bloggins
      Sweet dash Spedee..

Does anyone remember from that other board the guy who integrated the Gear indicator into the gauges?
      if i remember correctly, that would be Mr. Clean
      PAUL
      93 GSXF6 PIX.

"Opinions are like A$$holes, Everybody has one"

Comment

Medieval98: If you don't have a clock built-in to your dash (some had them, some didn't like mine), you can't just add one. It's part of the circuitboard of the dash... so you'd have to replace the whole thing.
        I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
        http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

I guess you could visit your local junk yard and take a look at all the vehicles...when you find some needles you like break the guage cluster an pull them out...or you can paint yours orange and that should also be ok....
          Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
          Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Originally posted by Jax
            I guess you could visit your local junk yard and take a look at all the vehicles...when you find some needles you like break the guage cluster an pull them out...or you can paint yours orange and that should also be ok....
            I've seen a couple where they painted the needles and after a few years the pain is all faded/chipped (yes even inside the gauge) and it looks like crap...

Comment

Working...
            X