X

rear hugger 98+ 750 (2004)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear hugger 98+ 750 (2004)

i have seen them so i know they are out there someplace..but where can i get one? hours .... ok minutes... searching the web and still i come up short. darn dirty kat haters....
    "I am better than dirt..well most kinds of dirt that is. Not that fancy storebought dirt- that stuff is loaded with nutrients. No way I can compete with that stuff..."

Check out ebay every so often..there was a vendor in brazil that made some...if I find it I'll post...never used this person so make sure you view feedback like you would anyone on ebay...
    Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

The Ebay name is ArtFibras ...I won my undertail from him on April 5th...still have not gotten it...although it does say in his auction allow 15 business days to recieve it...It also says they come painted to match your bike...hopefully that is true. I paid $115 shipped for the undertail. He starts the hugger auctions out at I believe $70.

Mark

Comment

There's a certain red kat 600 on KR with a hugger, CF, if I remember right
        www.spedee.com has all the pics and links for his mods there, so that could give you a nice place to start 8)

Comment

Metisse also carries them.
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

the website for the one that spedee and myself had came from www.freestylecorp.com . I think this is also the guy on ebay.
            Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

http://www.whaccessories.com/Rear%20Hugger.htm . the place is called wild hair accessories try them out .

Comment

Got mine off of ebay from the Super Bike Store. Or you can go to www.superbikestore.com
                RUN WITH IT!!

W.F.O.......The only way to go!!!

'06 600 Katana

Comment

Working...
                X