Torque Link / Brake Bar / Whatever...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torque Link / Brake Bar / Whatever...

Howdy All!

Does anyone know if the Torque Link / Brake Bar / Whatever... is a direct swap for a Busa? Found a super cheap chrome one, but unsure as to the fitment of the part. A RonAyers.com compatibility search only spits out the top 100, and this was not in the list, which I am sure is well over 100!

Thanks in advance!!!

try cross referencing the part #'s using their fiche...if they match, then you are good...if not, then you're hosed....

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
    You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Originally posted by teddy View Post
      try cross referencing the part #'s using their fiche...if they match, then you are good...if not, then you're hosed....
      Not exactly. Remember that the cross reference is only for that exact part number. If suzuki changes the part number for a reason not related to fitment then the cross reference is valid but not reported.

They look to be pretty close in appearance and I can tell you based on the nuts used the bolts are the same thread. If the chrome part is cheap enough I would try it.. Worst case you list it on ebay again.. (and make money..)

Comment

Thanks guy's, and I fully agree... so in the interim if anyone knows before I do please feel free to let me know...

Comment

You could always measure both from hole center to hole center. That would do it

Comment

Working...
          X