Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
This topic is closed.
X
X

Canadians? Brokerage fees on Braada Solo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadians? Brokerage fees on Braada Solo?

For you Canadians that have bought a Solo seat from Braada. Did you have to pay brokerage at the border on it. If so how much?
    Michael

Originally posted by kriminaal View Post
    For you Canadians that have bought a Solo seat from Braada. Did you have to pay brokerage at the border on it. If so how much?
    Not sure, have not ordered one before, nor would I. Do a search for the history on his level of customer service, including lack of response and length of time before fulfilling orders. Best bet is to look at used or make your own.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

I did pay customs fees but can't remember how much though it was 2 years ago ... but I know is was big compared to the price of the cowl.
      Guylaine
      Try and keep up now

Comment

I thought of making my own. But I have enough crap to finish. I know it takes a while to get one because he's a one man shop. Why doesn't someone else make them, shoot all over the net people are looking for them.
        Michael

Comment

Any one can make them, but don't sell them here. My best advice to you is to watch eBay.
          -Steve

sigpic
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
          Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

I thought of making my own. But I have enough crap to finish. I know it takes a while to get one because he's a one man shop. Why doesn't someone else make them, shoot all over the net people are looking for them.

Most recently I heard of someone who was waiting for 10 months. If you are ok with that I say go ahead and order one from Braada. There are more than a few people making them. So far I have only seen fibreglass cowls. You can find them on Ebay. some people have had better luck with them than others. Check Erki's profile. He took his time and got it to fit well. Others that have rushed have damaged theirs trying to force it on.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Two things:

First - if ordering anything from the US, ask the sender to use USPS (not UPS or Fedex or any other service). Using the couriers allows them to use their own customs house and you pay through the nose for duties and fees etc. USPS goes through normal channels and so far on anything I've ordered, I've not paid any customs, duties or fees yet.

Second - I just ordered a fiberglass cowl from a guy in Great Britain. It shipped today. There is already a thread discussing that one (something about Targa cowls). I'll post pics there when it arrives.
              Last edited by Spud; 02-25-2008, 04:19 PM. Reason: Spelling
              I child-proofed my house, but they still get in!

sigpic

Comment

Yeah but their is no Targa product for post 98's am I right? I have an 01.
                Michael

Comment

Yeah but their is no Targa product for post 98's am I right? I have an 01.
                  you are right the young lady who made the post made a mistake and she made another post stating that she made a mistake about the targa cowl
                  sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

I will let you know when mine comes in. I have been waiting since May. On a good not my latest email attempt didnt get bounced back saying his inbox was full

Comment

don't order

yeah people don't order Braada suck big time i wait now from 17 march2007 whitout any cowl,no service and answers on email are something else refund is like not possible i am still trying because i bought one out brittain butt getting my money back from braada is not so easy if someone can help me getting my money back cause paypal don't wanne help its longer than 45 days i orderd butt an american object almost never get in belgium in 45 days ****ing ****t.sooooooooooooooooo nobody buy are get ****ed!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X