Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

What color paint is the headset where your keys go?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What color paint is the headset where your keys go?

I dont know if any of you have scratches from your keys on your headset,but mine is a little scratched up. I want to touch it up but dont know if it can be painted to match. The person before me must of had is whole key set jinglin around!

Yes it can be painted to match. I had my upper triple tree done. It will look awesome if you do. I have some pics of it up on here somewhere in a thread. You can go to www.picturetrail.com/highsight2020 and click thru the albums.
    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

I hate that, I used to keep my bike key and my house key on my bike keychain, but it jingled around too much, and drove me nuts, so I just carry my other keys in my pocket, under the seat, or whatever.

Comment

HS2020---is that paint or powder coat? Either way it looks really cool...I'm going to have mine powder coated to match my rims...but since I saw yours I am definately doing it!!
        Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
        Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Jax that is paint. The guy that painted my bike did that for free when I had him repaint some plastics for me that I got off ebay. I tried putting some clear plastic over it but that didn't work out. I still have my stock one that is going to be powdercoated black I think or chromed then a transparent blue over that. That looks really awesome. Saw some engine parts done like that and all I can say is SWEET.
          www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Working...
          X