Finally got it done! WOO HOO!!!
    You ever take that off any sweet jumps?

Gotta love the black Kats, looks great
    Kyle

Comment

what color was it before? looks good, like factory
      Hello World.

Comment

The black looks great!! Got any other plans?
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

are you sure that is not a picture of what my bike use to look like, lol

And contrary to whatever you color blind people think, Black is the faster color,
          Corys alter ego

Big Cory
          SBFMC 707

Comment

bike looks great!!!

Comment

It was fire engine red before. Unfortunately, the pics don't do the new color justice. I had my friend custom mix this paint. It's a jet black with blue metallic flake. Looks black at night, but when the sun hits it, it shines deep blue. I love it! Just ordered the Vance & Hines SS2-R Slip-On exaust, stage 1 jet kit, a black chrome Sportech windscreen, and I'm looking to see who has the clear blue front signal covers. If anyone knows of a good place to pick those up, let me know. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by daewood
                Unfortunately, the pics don't do the new color justice. I had my friend custom mix this paint. It's a jet black with blue metallic flake. Looks black at night, but when the sun hits it, it shines deep blue.
                now that you mention it....I can see the blue on the front fender! Nice!!
                - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

couple more pics...
                  Attached Files

Comment

Looks good!
                    -jason

Welcome to Katriders! Click Here to Register

RIP ROB (AKA BREEZE)

Comment

That does look sweet as hell The dented can kills the looks though...............

Comment

The can's not dented, thats how it is made. Has a flat spot on it. My old stock can has it as well. Its for the people that like to parts drag when hitting the twisties.
                        Kan-O-Gixxer!
                        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                        -Ohlins Susupension
                        -Various Other Mods

Comment

the can is jacked a little...the guy who had the bike before me laid it down around 10 mph. new vance & hines is enroute! actually, bikebandit just sent me a msg and told me the pipe was backordered for god knows how long. anyone know a better place to get a Vance & Hines SS2-R Slip-On for cheaper than $247?

Comment

AWESOME PAINT BRO!! now time for the rest of your plans on the bike. I am looking forward to seeing what else you have planed.
                            TDA Racing/Motorsports
                            1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                            Who knows what is next?
                            Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                            Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

That looks freaking sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Working...
                              X