X

Pre 98 Rear Brake Light

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre 98 Rear Brake Light

Hello everyone! First post for me! A couple people recommended this sight when I was on two wheel forum. I have a 96 Katana 750. I am looking to change that rear taillight. It is the only thing I do not like about this bike. Does anyone know if they make a LED replacement that is smaller for it? I saw a couple 600 Katanas around my are with LED tails. Are they stock and will they fit on my 750? Do I need to get a new rear fairing? Thanks for any help -Paul

well, you can replace your bulb with an LED buld, but other than that there isn't much. Some of us here are working on a clear lens, but there isn't much in the way of aftermarket stuff for the pre's. Welcome to Kat riders by the way. There is a sticky in the bodyshop forum you may want to check out. We are trying to get reverse glow instrument gauges put into production and we need a certain # of buyer before the company will make them. Check it out if your interested I think we need 3 more people.

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic13
      well, you can replace your bulb with an LED buld, but other than that there isn't much. Some of us here are working on a clear lens, but there isn't much in the way of aftermarket stuff for the pre's. Welcome to Kat riders by the way. There is a sticky in the bodyshop forum you may want to check out. We are trying to get reverse glow instrument gauges put into production and we need a certain # of buyer before the company will make them. Check it out if your interested I think we need 3 more people.
      So your saying that the Kat 600 fairing with the smaller LED light wont fit mine?

Comment

The difference between the 600 and 760 also go with a difference in the rear fairing. As for a aftermarket one, there is currently nothing on the market to my knowledge. You could always attempt to do a custom job though.
        Kan-O-Gixxer!
        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
        -Ohlins Susupension
        -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
        X