X

AirTech solo seat cowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AirTech solo seat cowl

Has anyone bought one of the pre98 solo seat cowls from AirTech? I called them and they said they were $50. That sounds pretty cheap to me? Was just wondering how well they fit and so on...

Re: AirTech solo seat cowl

Originally posted by Rejekt
    cheap

Comment

alot of times if its cheap..... it is

Comment

Shame on you!!
        Airtech seat cowl?!?!?!
        Heritic!!!

Comment

visit http://www.braada.com if you want a quality solo seat cowl
          -jason

Welcome to Katriders! Click Here to Register

RIP ROB (AKA BREEZE)

Comment

actually I see that you have a 600...go ahead with the Airtech, there's nothing else out there for the Pre's

Comment

i think they'll look pretty good! get it
              Hello World.

Comment

Originally posted by kickitjp
                actually I see that you have a 600...go ahead with the Airtech, there's nothing else out there for the Pre's
                good call. i didn't look at his profile before posting
                -jason

Welcome to Katriders! Click Here to Register

RIP ROB (AKA BREEZE)

Comment

Originally posted by taz
                  Originally posted by kickitjp
                  good call. i didn't look at his profile before posting
                  Yea, but did you notice the gear part in the profile. C'mon!

Comment

Targa Accessories makes one too.. but it's like over $100 and comes painted already. I'm not sure if Maier makes one or not.. but yeah airtech is prolly your best bet if you don't mind doing a bit of work with paint and fitment.

Comment

Yeah, I went ahead and ordered it. Hopefully it wont take much to fit it on. I'll get pics up as soon as I get it and put it on. BTW my riding gear is nice eh?... lol C'mon, I couldn't even afford a 750... you think I have money for a 250 dollar jacket and 150 pants to wear riding? lol... thanks for the input guys.

Comment

C'mon, I couldn't even afford a 750... you think I have money for a 250 dollar jacket and 150 pants to wear riding? lol... thanks for the input guys.
                        Skin grafts are more expensive than $400.00 and they hurt like hell.
                        We don't want you to become road paste. Work on the gear and be careful out there. You can find some good deals here sometimes.

Comment

I had one on my Kat. GARBAGE...but with some work it can be made usuable.

I like you. When the world is mine your death will be quick and painless.

Comment

I bought my riding jacket off of suzuki.com and believe it or not, it was only $140.00
                            I thaought it was a great price coming from suzuki. very nice jacket too!!
                            My Pain is Caused By My Pleasure

Comment

Yeah, I went ahead and ordered it. Hopefully it wont take much to fit it on. I'll get pics up as soon as I get it and put it on. BTW my riding gear is nice eh?... lol C'mon, I couldn't even afford a 750... you think I have money for a 250 dollar jacket and 150 pants to wear riding? lol... thanks for the input guys.
                              I'd be interested to see how those fit vs. the way the braada's do... be sure and post up w/ pics !!

Comment

Working...
                              X