No announcement yet.
X

AirTech solo seat cowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Wingspan, did you ever get junk from Cops about not having mirrors?

I love the dualy F1's

Comment

I'm gonna get some pics up of my bike over the weekend. It's in pieces right now cause I'm replacing an oil seal and redoing my swingarm. lol you're right about the skin grafs, they're more expensive and hurt alot more. Thanks for the concern. BTW I'll defenitely let everyone know how the AirTech cowl goes, and post some pics / tips of fitment I notice alot of posts about cowls for pre-98's. Believe me, I searched through all of them lol....

Comment

well, at least he wears a helmet i guess. i cant say much because i still wear jeans but i at least was able to get a jacket. but when i first got my bike didn't have a riding jacket and just wore my regular jacket for at least some type of protection. just be careful out there man! and people are always selling gear on this site. check out http://www.newenough.com for good deals on gear as well.

i can understand about the money issue. just save up some money to get some gear! it will help tons if you ever drop the bike. and trust me, everyone will always drop a bike at least once in thier life. look at special k .. has been riding for 30 something years never dropped a bike. dropped his bike not too long ago in a parking lot. broke his collar bone pretty bad. its gonna happen to all of us one time or another. better to have gear then have skin graphs.
        -jason

Welcome to Katriders! Click Here to Register

RIP ROB (AKA BREEZE)

Comment

Originally posted by kickitjp
          Hey Wingspan, did you ever get junk from Cops about not having mirrors?

I love the dualy F1's
          No, because I never rode it without mirrors (other than occasionally up the street and back while troubleshooting problems). There aren't any in those pics, I took them before I finished mounting up the 98+ mirrors:

Riding on the street without mirrors is stupid. 8)
          I like you. When the world is mine your death will be quick and painless.

Comment

Can you belive eye protection isn't required in Texas

Comment

Wingspan, what did you think of those slipons...worth it? What kind of jet kit did you do?

Comment

No jet kit. They had a decent sound.
                I like you. When the world is mine your death will be quick and painless.

Comment

Originally posted by Wingspan
                  I had one on my Kat. GARBAGE...but with some work it can be made usuable.

I just wanted to say that after looking at your pics, I might actually start liking the pre's. Very nice bike.
                  Big Cory
                  SBFMC 707
                  2005 Hayabusa

Comment

Working...
                  X