Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Time Sensetive! Sliders on Ebay F'ing cheap! 20$!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Sensetive! Sliders on Ebay F'ing cheap! 20$!!!

If someone can verify that they fit, you guys need to jump on this!

P.S. Don't bid on these, I am. Go back to the list of items and they're are 5 more sets.
    Last edited by Disturbedperson; 01-12-2008, 11:24 PM.

That is only the slider portion, you still need something to mount that onto the bike with.
    Kyle

Comment

And I suppose you're going to rain on my parade and tell me that you can't bolt them on to the frame even if I'm willing to cut my plastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Disturbedperson View Post
        And I suppose you're going to rain on my parade and tell me that you can't bolt them on to the frame even if I'm willing to cut my plastic.
        Not without a bracket.
        -Steve

sigpic
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
        Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Frame...QQcmdZViewItem

If someone can verify that they fit, you guys need to jump on this!

P.S. Don't bid on these, I am. Go back to the list of items and they're are 5 more sets.
          Nice slider BUT, how you gonna mount em?

When you have that answer, please come back and tell all...
          It would't be any fun if it was easy! BUT, it does have to be this much fun!!

Comment

If you want to risk jacking up the strength of your frame, go ahead and drill. I highly recommend you don't go there. If you go down, you will tweak that frame badly. Get the Braunstein sliders and be done with it already. They will take you about 15 minutes to install.
            "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
            JOHN 16:33

Comment

Alright alright. I will.

Comment

Don't forget this one too.

Good looking brackets here too.
                I child-proofed my house, but they still get in!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spud View Post
                  Don't forget this one too.

Good looking brackets here too.
                  True. Just remember though with those, you need to still get the actual sliders.
                  "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

Originally posted by KatanaSoldier View Post
                    True. Just remember though with those, you need to still get the actual sliders.

You still need to buy sliders with the Braunstein brackets also (he just happens to sell them at the same time). I believe the OP had already committed to an eBay purchase of sliders though.

sigpic

Comment

You still need to buy sliders with the Braunstein brackets also (he just happens to sell them at the same time). I believe the OP had already committed to an eBay purchase of sliders though.
                      Oui. I'll take a look at that.

Okay it says I need posts, so I'll have to spam here real quick to get them. Sorry guys, I really don't normally do this...
                      Last edited by Disturbedperson; 01-14-2008, 02:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

No, he has always sold them here as sets.
                        Last edited by KatanaSoldier; 01-14-2008, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KatanaSoldier View Post
                          No, he has always sold them here as sets.

Hey KS, I'm not trying to start a ****ing match here. I bought mine from Braunstein about 6 months ago and I bought the sliders at the same time. My recollection was that I bought the sliders from him because it was convenient. As I recall, I had the choice of buying them from him or elsewhere. Either way, I think the OP now realizes that there are options. Peace?

sigpic

Comment

Hey KS, I'm not trying to start a ****ing match here. I bought mine from Braunstein about 6 months ago and I bought the sliders at the same time. My recollection was that I bought the sliders from him because it was convenient. As I recall, I had the choice of buying them from him or elsewhere. Either way, I think the OP now realizes that there are options. Peace?

Nor am I. It does not matter to me where the kid buys them from but dude, he has always sold them as a sets so to say you have to buy the sliders too is false. It is the set. As a matter of fact, I don't know anyone in KR since I have been here who has bought them separately from Braunstein. The only choice was the length of the sliders from when I ordered them. Yup, peace.

Comment

Working...
                            X