X

Windscreens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windscreens

I'm looking for a new windscreen for my bike, and I love the look of the ZeroG Double Bubble, but of course, they don't make one for the Kat. Does anyone know of a similar model that will fit a 2000?
    You ever take that off any sweet jumps?

id say just buy one that is close to the same shape, or get used one and then play with heat a little, not much cuz you will melt it but just enough to move it around to get your desired look

Comment

OK....I have severe A.D.D., but I'm also looking at the Sportech Black Chrome screen. Is there any regulation on if you need to be able to see through it vehicle code wise? This is the one I'm looking at, and it doesn't look like it lets any light through: http://www.bikebandit.com/partsbandi...id~1186799.asp

Comment

wood call linda at speedwerks.com she can get it cheap. I got my standard chrome for like 67 bucks. I have a chrome that is not see thru no problems at all.

Check out www.Atozhometheater.com

Comment

yeah i have the yellow chrome on mine and i never lean down enough to use the screen.. now if I was on a track.. THEN.. nope my belly wouldn;t let me.. hahahahah
          Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

sweeeeeet…I think I’m going with the black chrome sportech. Should look pretty tight after I paint it this weekend…going a deep black with an iridescent blue undertone.

Comment

Hey daewood, check out some of the profiles. The chrome sportechs are sharp. Have a yellow one on mine.

Comment

I know that Powerbronze has an "airflow" but not for the Kat May find that they have a see thru irriduim screen though.
                May be worth checking out:
                2wheeljunkie.com
                Biker chicks know how to ride.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rackovanz
                  wood call linda at speedwerks.com she can get it cheap. I got my standard chrome for like 67 bucks. I have a chrome that is not see thru no problems at all.
                  It's actually Laura. But close enough.
                  If you're not on a SpeedWerks bike, you're probably behind one.

www.speedwerks.com

Comment

Working...
                  X