X

Just Dumped - My '91 Kat is hurt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Dumped - My '91 Kat is hurt

I just dumped my '91 kat today. She was in perfect condition until I ran her into a retaining wall this afternoon. I need a new windshield, new right mirror and a whole new right side panel.

Theres also some other damage. I spent about 400 I'd say on the crash. Plus I got to screw up my arm for free.

The good part about it is that it was the best fall I've ever had off a bike. Didnt do much but put a 1/2 inch gash in my forearm.

I'M SAD! =o(

well how did you pull that off? wall just jump out in front of you?

Comment

that sucks buddy, how did you crash, what happened?

Comment

We're you wearing any gear when it happened? Sorry for the crash man!

Comment

you can PM Special K for parts!

I hope you are alright and learned from it.
          TDA Racing/Motorsports
          1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
          Who knows what is next?
          Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
          Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

ouch. glad nothing worse happened to you. what happened?

www.vwvortex.com
            I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
            Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

That sux. Could have been worse. Thankfully you are here to talk about it.

Comment

sorry to hear about your wreck. glad you are ok for the most part. bike is fixable. and umm, sounds like you weren't wearing any gear since you got a gash in your forearm. you know, a nice jacket would have kept that from happening. just a thought for next time.
                -jason

Welcome to Katriders! Click Here to Register

RIP ROB (AKA BREEZE)

Comment

Ohhh, sorry to hear. At least its out of the way now. Most importantly did you learn anything from it?
                  Bike will fix up, and you will heal up. Take care
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Working...
                  X