X

Comments please...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments please...

I'm looking at doing a simple vinyl design on my windscreen. I have a smoke windscreen from Zero Gravity and wanted to spice it up a little. The vinyl I'm using is perforated so you can see through it from the backside. What do you guys and gals think?

Oh, and a special thanks to kirk for posting the templates in the first place.
    A
    0%
    B
    0%
    C
    0%
    D
    0%
    Ride or go home!

i was torn between a & c..but i ended up picking a cuz the more i looked at c..the more i thought of an upside down heart. b..looks kinda like a deceptakon(which you might like), and d looks gayyyy
    Hello World.

Comment

B A looks like a crown and C looks like horns
      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

I like A and c also then thought the same thing about c. Looked kinda gay.
        92 Katana 600 Project bike
        Some assembly required is my middle name!!!

Comment

I appreciate the honesty and the comments. Keep them coming.

Ride or go home!

Comment

I like C if you modifiy it...personally I don't like too many 'crowns' or points sticking up

Comment

Originally posted by kickitjp
              I like C if you modifiy it...personally I don't like too many 'crowns' or points sticking up
              How would you modify it?
              Ride or go home!

Comment

I chose A.

Comment

Well, the reason I chose C was that it's less busy (ie. cleaner), but yeah, that heart needs to go. Maybe change it to more of and upward arrow, and matching lower base (not rounded)

Personally I'm gonna get that color faded screen by memphis shades (sorry Jimmy, but I dout we'll be riding past the same people any time soon :P )

Comment

change c by making it boxier..pointier..joo kno? lol
                    Hello World.

Comment

Faded screen? Where did you find that?
                      Ride or go home!

Comment

im also torn between A & C both are great..but A definately looks alittle meaner, so I'll go w/ A.

Comment

I like C since it's clean, but I guess it would be possible with improvements. One thing I'm thinking about would be adding some space between the headlight and the decal - unless you intend to make it yellow or white to make it look like an extension to the headlight...
                          - Samuel

My 1988 Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by irenekat
                            b..looks kinda like a deceptakon(which you might like),
                            +1

www.vwvortex.com
                            I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
                            Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

Me liken A
                              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Working...
                              X