X

Sub frame change/GSXR tail...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sub frame change/GSXR tail...

I'm thinking I'm gonna go streetfighter with my 2000 Kat. I want to do a few mods and changes, specifically the tail. I was thinking 2000-02 or 2003-04 GSXR tail. I did my search and I found a few guys that did a tail change, which from what I saw Nighthawk being the only one to do the Gixxer (I think) xcept he didn't get specific on the frame work.

Can anyone else help? Thanks.

If there is a step by step on this somewhere I obviously missed it

PM Nighthawk

Comment

Looking for the best exhaust for your Kat or need help with the installation ?
      From the Mesh Mod to the Fender Eliminator, installing new signals, Braada Cowls,
      Frame sliders or Undertails; Show us all of your custom mods and share your tips here.

some words from nighthawk in there...
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Yeah I read thru that one already but he doesn't get too specific on the subframe work. I PM'ed him but no reply yet.

Comment

Working...
        X