X

Ballpark to chrome my swingarm?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ballpark to chrome my swingarm?

I bought a swingarm off of ebay and I want to either powdercoat it or go for the chrome what is a good price to pay for either and what do you guys think. chrome or powdercoat?

Thanks z
    Chrome
    100.00%
    Powdercoat
    0.00%

Check out www.Atozhometheater.com

I know Highsight2020 just had some work done to his swingarm. He will probably be the best bet to get a ballpark cost range.

I vote powdercoat, that way you dont have to constantly shine it.

Comment

well what color were you thinking of powdercoating it? The chrome on HS2020's looks really nice and I imagine the prices are comprable.

Comment

Here in TN it cost me $250 for mine. I know out in Cali there are alot more chrome places. I would go with chrome because over time that powdercoat will chip off. It is very durable but it will eventually chip out. So price wise out there I would say some where beteween $150 to $250 if you talk the place into letting you pay cash. Avoid sales tax that way.
        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

When I got my quote for chrome on my swing arm it was $275.00. When I got the quote for PC it was $90. And when I painted it myself with high temp ceramic enamel it was $35. Guess which one I did? And it looks great too. Check my ride profile.

Comment

chrome that bad boy man!!!

Comment

Looks like bearkat is gonna pc it for me. Chrome is just to much money

Comment

Well, I think you should get it chromed..... Save up your money!!!!!!!!!!! Then you can get it....

Comment

lol really funny

Thanks babe

Comment

I was resding sport bike rider and they have a bike that is chromed with color. kinda like a real shiney adonized look but better.
                    92 Katana 600 Project bike
                    Some assembly required is my middle name!!!

Comment

chrome looks awesome on a swingarm

Comment

Working...
                      X