X

cowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cowl

I'm looking for a place to get my braada cowl painted....what's the average price to get this done....I know the paint alone is about 100bucks...just wanted to get an idea of what's expensive and what's right....I don't want a half ass job but don't wanna overpay for it either.....
    carlos.

Aer you wanting to paint it factory color? Most body shops can now do color match and get your colw painted to match your bike. It should cost no more than $60 to have it painted. I would call some local shops.
    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

yup, thats what i thought, but then i had my first estimate and that was $200....but again, i dont want it to look cheap or anything.

Comment

You probably want to tell them that it's already primered and ready for paint... they won't need to do a lot of prep work.
        -Steve

sigpic
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
        Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

It may still need some prep work, but not much. Just a little 400 grit sand paper, some water, and some primer will fix it right up, that should save you some dough!

And don't just call around, bring it in, and let them see that it isn't very big, it really is a easy peice to paint.
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
          X