X

Hehe Looky what I got off ebay today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hehe Looky what I got off ebay today

I got these off ebay today for $4.95 a piece. Can you say I got a deal or what. They look to be in great shape. I saw them and just couldn't pass it up..
    Just thought I would post up about this. I will not be using the bottom kick plates. I love my chrome ones. So anyone would like to have them let me know...

www.mopowersports.com

Looks like I will be off Tuesday. Maybe I can meet you in Bowling Green then. Bring the kick plates with ya, I will buy them too! LOL if i keep having to work and never get a day off, by the time I can meet up with you to get the parts from you I will be getting a whole bike from you!!
    If Knowledge is Power, There are a lot of very weak people out there!!!

'97 TLS It's the "WILD, HAIRY-ARSED, NUN-RAPING VIKING PSYCHOPATH!" with M4 complete exhaust, PCII, -1front +2 rear, airbox mod, R motor with pairvalve mod, temp sensor relocation mod, and oil cooler mod

Comment

That could almost happen. The kickplates will be here when I get the plastics. Hopefully be here by the weekend. I have to then get one of them painted to match my bike. The one the left side is starting to crack again where I had it fixed. So i had to find another one to put on..
      www.mopowersports.com

Comment

$4.95 thats a steal lucky b@st@rd.
        '92 Kat restoration/mod project

Comment

LOL. Hey I know there is some on there right now for $9.99 They are for the 750 but they should work on the 600..
          www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Actually the tail fairings for a 750 are different than a 600. All because of the taillight. The fairings for a 600 taper off to a point and the 750 is squared off.

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
            who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

Yeah that is right. I forgot about that. Oh well leaves more for me to get
              www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Those look great Highsight, what an awsome deal!!
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Ebay rocks......LOL
                  Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Got my plastics today. They are in great shape. They need to be repainted to match my bike but they are excellent shape. No crakcs anywhere. The kickplates are perfect. Those are going to Sltyderang since he asked first about them. I Like my chrome ones. The guy I bought them from luckybikes.com Did a great job in packing them. Communicated very well with me. He sent them out the next day. Just very pleased over all.
                    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

thats an awesome awesome deal! congrats!! with the costs of plastics, u made out like a bandit!

Comment

Yeah I know I did. I just could not believe they put them on there for that cheap. almost makes me wonder a bit. Not much but a little.
                        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

are those the plastic around the gas tank?

no matter what they are, for $5 a piece, thats a steal.....

Comment

nope those are the pieces that go down along the side back to the taillight. I bought them on Sunday and got them today...
                            www.mopowersports.com

Comment

ohhhhh...... you have the pre98 kat........

Comment

Working...
                              X