No announcement yet.
X

Group Buy for Illumiglo Gauges for ALL Pre-98 Kats (600&

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I just sent out the gauges for the pre98 750s to Arsenic. In the box is a working fuel guage, tach, and the face plate for the speedo. I found it when I was looking for packing tape. So they have the face plate for the pre 98 750 speedo now as well. Aresenic expect the box to be there on monday. With this said we have everything for the pre98 750's. You pre 98 600 guys need to get on the ball now.
    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Yeah we hit a little snag here. I e-mailed Shaun telling him how are gauges are setup, not being able to be taken apart and what not. here are the e-mails:

Please send a gauge cluster to us and we will try what you are saying and see if it is easy. We have to know for other customers besides your self. We will be making at least 50 of these, so I will need to make special instructions for those people. I need the whole gauge cluster sent, and before we start with a group buy!

Please send the gauge cluster to:

StreetRacerParts.com
      Attn: Art Department
      40485 Murrieta Hot Springs Road
      Suite B4-127
      Murrieta, CA 92563

Please also include on a full size sheet of paper, what vehicle it is and why you are sending it, Your full return address, including your full name, address, phone number, and email address.

Thank you,
      Shaun

----- Original Message -----
      To: StreetRacerParts.com
      Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 9:13 PM
      Subject: Re: Shaun

Shaun, There is NO cutting involved. It is very easy. The guage bezel, the ring around the top of the gauge needs to be bent open around the lower edge and then it slides off and your at the gauge face, you can even re-bend the ring back, but we have found a company that makes crome bezels which we also have a group buy going on so that is not a problem, I can explain the step by step process, also all of our member are aware of wht needs to be done. Let me know what I need to do, it is very easy to do. We accept all responsiblity, if you want I will send you only the gauge faces to work with and we can handle the install. Thank you, let me know what you want me to do,
      Chris

So I'm goning tosend him the gauges along with detailed instruction including pictures and we'll see what happends. As of now that is were we stand.

Comment

Arsenic just send him the gauges I am sending you. It is all good. I will get mine for free right Anyway just send him those and we can go from there. The paper you send them tell them the fuel gauge for the 600's are the same diameter as the tach and speedo gauges.
        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

well I got junk ones too HS2020, I'm gonna send the whole thing 600 and 750 and include real good instructions, we'll see what happends. If they don't go for it I'm gonna see if they can just make 11 of the faces for us, I may need to inlist the help of the big shots, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Comment

Comment

Streetracer parts should be in contact with me very shortly and I'll know if it's a go or not. I sent them the gauges this week and I included opening instructions. For any of you that want to see the process it takes to install these gauges, HS2020 has been so kind as to host the pictures and post my how to in the mechanics 101 section. I'll be going out of town on wednesday the 11th and I'll be gone for one week, if I don't have new info before I go expect an update on the 18th or 19th when I get back.

Comment

Good luck everyone !!

Comment

it's been a month since the last post. i hope we'll still be able to get these gauges soon

Comment

I am interested in a set along with the bezel for a 600 if I am not to late to get in on this deal...

Comment

OK, I'm sure these are on hold for a while, taking that Chris is in the hospital, so stop posting on it.

Comment

Originally posted by kickitjp
                        OK, I'm sure these are on hold for a while, taking that Chris is in the hospital, so stop posting on it.
                        i will check with them over the weekend to see where we stand on this. i will post whatever responce i get from them. so by monday, i'll let you guys know. for now, we need to get a count again to see whos still in or out of the buy. i'll be busy over the weekend so if somebody can make a list of folks who still want in on the Buy and post it up (JP, can you do this bro? i'd appreciate it) i'll check in from time to time.

-> KR, dont forget to say a Prayer for Chris for his speedy recovery.
                        PAUL
                        93 GSXF6 PIX.

"Opinions are like A$$holes, Everybody has one"

Comment

Sorry

Comment

Ghost, don't be sorry, you didn't know....and Paul, I'll put up another thread this weekend to see who's still in.

Comment

Did these ever get made?

Comment

Working...
                              X