No announcement yet.
X

Group Buy for Illumiglo Gauges for ALL Pre-98 Kats (600&

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea exactley how hard is it going to be to install?

Comment

it's not hard guys, you just CAREFULLY pry the bezel on the top of the gauge, CAREFULLY pry off the needly and then take out two screws and swap the face. It's all about taking your time. BTW Paul, I have everything but the fuel gauge, I can send them the whole units, let me know if your gonna need me to do that.

Comment

+1 pre98 750

I haven't gotten another set of pre98 gauges yet Waltari!

Waltari will agree, it takes patients and time to get the gauges apart. I had to do my speedo because one of the screws came out. I would do it no problem.

I also have to say that this is a item that alot of people that have Kat's would like to have. If you don't want it that doesn't mean others don't. Even if I didn't want reverse or illumiglo gauges I would still put in my +1
        TDA Racing/Motorsports
        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
        Who knows what is next?
        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

hope this works out for ya guys.. the gauges are awesome !

Comment

by the way if I have too I will post +1 10 times!!!
            TDA Racing/Motorsports
            1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
            Who knows what is next?
            Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
            Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

+1 pre98 750

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic13
                BTW Paul, I have everything but the fuel gauge, I can send them the whole units, let me know if your gonna need me to do that.
                I'll let you know chris. I need the rings that holds the glass if you still have them (mine are pretty much beat - after opening and closing them back 6 times) let me know.

GROUP BUY UPDATE:

ok folks, we needed 11 and so far i got:
                1. me - 600
                2. kickitjp - 600
                3. arsenic13 - 600
                4. HS2020 - 750
                5. ThazKat - 750
                6. Mallo Boy - Duff - 750
                7. lucky6man - you still in on the group buy lucky? let us know! thanks

We need 4 more to get this into production.
                PAUL
                93 GSXF6 PIX.

"Opinions are like A$$holes, Everybody has one"

Comment

Damnit People, Daddy need new gauges!!!

Comment

Can Euro's allso join this groupbuy?

Comment

I see no reason why you can not kwebble.

Comment

Originally posted by kwebbel
                        Can Euro's allso join this groupbuy?
                        No problem at all kwebbel! is it a gift for someone? i would trade you mine for your gauges(HELL must have froze over if you say yes ) BTW, hows Pat doing? and when will i get my undertail? if ya can, kindly tell him to e-mail me at [email protected] . thank you.

Everyone else..............COME ON WE NEED THIS BEFORE WE START RIDING!
                        PAUL
                        93 GSXF6 PIX.

"Opinions are like A$$holes, Everybody has one"

Comment

Originally posted by seqx34
                          Originally posted by arsenic13
                          BTW Paul, I have everything but the fuel gauge, I can send them the whole units, let me know if your gonna need me to do that.
                          I'll let you know chris. I need the rings that holds the glass if you still have them (mine are pretty much beat - after opening and closing them back 6 times) let me know.

GROUP BUY UPDATE:

ok folks, we needed 11 and so far i got:
                          1. me - 600
                          2. kickitjp - 600
                          3. arsenic13 - 600
                          4. HS2020 - 750
                          5. ThazKat - 750
                          6. Mallo Boy - Duff - 750
                          7. lucky6man - you still in on the group buy lucky? let us know! thanks

We need 4 more to get this into production.
                          just for the comment you might have to take me off the list

Comment

come on pre 98 owners I know your out there, don't make me start sending PM's to all of you! Court93 I'm looking in your direction!

Comment

That is wonderful i am in, too. my buddy has a 01 and jokes that there isn't anything out for mine.

Matt 93 750

Comment

alright 3 to go. I'm gonna have to start PM's.

Comment

Working...
                                X