Windscreen Mods

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windscreen Mods

Concerning all you pre's

I have used the stock, and my current smoke tinted one. Obviously there's faded color ones, mirrored or anodized ones...

Have any of you found any with different shapes?

* Have any of you tried bending the a windscreen to your liking...is this even possible?

attn Kwebbel cause I like your windscreen.

Kwebbel's looks custom by him, I do like it. I have seen people cut them down a little.
    TDA Racing/Motorsports
    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
    Who knows what is next?
    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

I always thought the zero gravity double bubble looked good, I don't know if they make them for pre's though. I'm still trying to track down a zero gravity SR series in "dark smoke" I've only found them on bike bandit and none of the e-bay sellers have the dark smoke. Oh well, the search goes on.

Comment

i trimmed my screen, about two inches off the top i like the look a bit better , its a 92

Comment

You can make your own windscreens if you really wanted too. Get some lean/plexiglass and you can vacuum form any style you want. I made a pair of headlight covers for my firebird that way.
          1990 TURBO Kat 600 G15 hidden turbo 12psi
          fender eliminator w/led integrated tail light
          55w dual HID bixenon projector w/halo, blue lighting
          R6 shock, Custom billet mirrors, oil temp/boost gauges
          Post rim swap 170/120 tires, EBC pads/rotors, G&J lines

Comment

Working...
          X