X

Fork Swap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fork Swap

Since my forks are bent and I have to get new ones I heard someone mention a while back about putting the inverted fork setup off a gsxr on the kat. My kat is an 05' 600... does anyone know if this is can be done and what model and year gsxr do I take it off of? I'm assuming I'm going to be able to use the same rim anad tire off my kat and what is going to need to be replaced is going to be the tree clamps upper and lower, the fork tubes, break calipers, probably the brake rotors,... I should be able to use the ignition silenoid and averything that bolts onto the handle bars off the kat. So let me know if you have any knowledge on doing this. Thanks!
    ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

``·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´

Look at Hmm McLadin (sp) Chriskat1100, a few others.
    (in other words try a little searching)
    No you cannot use your rim. You have to change out the entire front end. (well you could use your rim but I don't think all the work needed is worth it.)

Comment

So no information on this?...
      ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

``·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´

Comment

Originally posted by Qweezark
        So no information on this?...
        No.. none..

Comment

Working...
        X