X

wind screen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wind screen

I'm havin a hard time finding a smoke wind screen, all I have found is the oem. Any good suggestion's?
    2003 gsx600f (the yellow one)
    vortex sprockets,D&D slip on,c/f led lights
    JIM's cowl, mesh, clearalt's ds signal, zero gravity ds screen

Spray Tint.

Should be able to buy it at your local automotive store that has a tint section (Autozone, Checker/Kregens or whatever it is called in different areas) If they don't have it in stock, see if they can order it for you. Will only take a few minutes to do, and looks pretty nice.

Now, if you don't need to see threw it, you could get a can of black primer, and paint it up (on the inside of course, same with the tint). Did that with Bonestrosity's wind shield, and it turned out pretty good
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

58cycle.com is where i got mine, $39 if I remember right. It was lockhart phillips
      Common sense is great, it's just not all that common.

Comment

Check out our member store for a good company to purchase from.
        Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Go towww.denniskirk.com
          Part# 23-1241
          $71.99 +sh

Comment

Working...
          X