X

mirror help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mirror help

do i need to remove any plastics to install the emgo carbon fiber look mirrors? i am wandering how easy they are to install

Re: mirror help

Originally posted by guestrider
    do i need to remove any plastics to install the emgo carbon fiber look mirrors?
    No . Remove 2 mirror bolts on each side . That's it .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

should i use the old mirror bolts with the new ones cause it seems that the new bolts need a socket and you cant bolt them down from the since the new mirror slot is narrow and a socket wont fit from the top

Comment

Originally posted by guestrider
        should i use the old mirror bolts with the new ones cause it seems that the new bolts need a socket and you cant bolt them down from the since the new mirror slot is narrow and a socket wont fit from the top
        Wow... I have no idea what you just asked.

The new bolts need a socket?
        -Steve

sigpic
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
        Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

the old ones you can use allen wrenches and its cake so i just used those old bolts and im done. the new bolts that came with the new mirrors arent allen bolts and you can bolt them down from the top cause the slot isnt be enough to bolt it all the way down with a socket. which would have required me to twist the nut from the bottom and i couldnt get to the bottom without having to remove some plastic

Comment

Already resolved, enjoy them!
            "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
            JOHN 16:33

Comment

Working...
            X