X

frame sliders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frame sliders

i need to buy frame sliders for my bike...where should i get them from?? any specific brand??

Florida, the only place where you need your windshield wipers and sunglasses. At the same time.

05/02 1216 Kabandit
    18v Rigid Drill
    Craftsman Rubber Mallet with duct tape mod
    New Balance 765 running shoes from 10th Grade, with duct tape and super glue mod

Comment

Yup, just PM Braunstein to buy a pair. He custom makes them.
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

cool thanks....

Comment

Originally posted by katana28
          cool thanks....
          No problemo. About 10 bucks that will save you hundreds and stress too!
          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

$10?? Did you get a discount?
            Florida, the only place where you need your windshield wipers and sunglasses. At the same time.

05/02 1216 Kabandit
            18v Rigid Drill
            Craftsman Rubber Mallet with duct tape mod
            New Balance 765 running shoes from 10th Grade, with duct tape and super glue mod

Comment

Originally posted by reconstyle
              $10?? Did you get a discount?
              typo, I meant $100. Better you than Nero catching that

Comment

LOL...i was thinking the same thing...i almost asked, but then checked out the website and figured it was a typo....that'd be sweet, 10 bucks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by katana28
                  LOL...i was thinking the same thing...i almost asked, but then checked out the website and figured it was a typo....that'd be sweet, 10 bucks!!!
                  Yea it would. At that price, I would have bought ten sets then made some cash

Comment

Just to recap here...The frame sliders are for 98+ kats, not for the rest of us who are left to defend ourselves. IMO the wait on those, from reading the thread, is at least 2 months, with no tracking info. I'm not trying to discourage you from buying from him, just letting you know all the facts to make the decision yourself.

Comment

i hope it doesnt take that long...he said 3 weeks or so but yes, i've heard it can take up to 2 months...hopefully i'll get them sooner than that.
                      carlos

Comment

my brother's friend up in daytona has a CBR, and told him for me to get two sets of sliders, one set for the front and one set for the back...he says that it helps a lot if i drop the bike and they work even better if i fall while riding, that way the bike is always on the sliders and wheels and never on the frame (its happened to him before and he says it worked)...is that possible to do on the kat, having two sets of sliders??

Comment

Working...
                        X