X

What I did this weekend....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I did this weekend....

A productive weekend on the Kat for me...Got my Chrome engine covers installed (Thanks Mr. Clean!), Got my Clear Alternatives Front Signals and Tail installed, Installed an LP Smoke windscreen (although maybe changing it to the Sportech Blue Chrome), Changed the Oil and Filter, Installed Russell Braided Stainless Front Brake lines,Installed a set of Chrome Bar ends, Installed a nice polished rear brake lever, and Installed the GSXF brake resevoir cover from ProMachining. Now if the snow would all melt away I'd be all set! (that and get my solo cowl painted and installed)

Here's some pics:

Left Side Chrome Vance & Hines Cover

Right Side Chrome Stator Cover

GSXF Brake Resevoir Cover

I think I need more Shiny stuff....yeah...shiny is good......

Looks good. When ya gonna hack that shovel off

Comment

That looks sharp, great work. Yeah, hate to say it, but the shovels gots to go!!!

She looks sweet!
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Looking pretty good

Comment

Yeah I'm waiting until I get my undertail to get rid of the shovel...As soon as the undertail I have (for the wrong year) sells, I'm buyin one from FreeStyleCorp.com. The solo cowl I have has to wait until the weather will co-operate before I can paint it and get that installed....Its a neverending process...I know you all understand lol

Mark

Comment

Awesome Bro!!! I really like the 98+ blue and white!! Great mods!!
            TDA Racing/Motorsports
            1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
            Who knows what is next?
            Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
            Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

good work. that MC cover looks really nice. What is your exhaust can?

Comment

Originally posted by Zukiman
                Looks good. When ya gonna hack that shovel off
                he still needs it for all that snow he still has.

www.vwvortex.com
                I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
                Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

excellent job man !! I love the resevior GSXF cover, great little accent !!!

Comment

Looks like a Two Brothers can.
                    Kan-O-Gixxer!
                    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                    -Ohlins Susupension
                    -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic13
                      What is your exhaust can?
                      Yup...Its a Two Brothers Racing C2 X-metal Carbon Fiber Can

Comment

Working...
                      X