Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Painting Braada cowls

How did you pick your color schemes?

I would like to see everybody's painted cowls

What would go good with blue fairings, white rear sides (i want to do something with the white sides) and what color should i paint the cowl???

I am looking for artistic ideas or something that would look good to represent katriders or just represent Katana's in general.

Also i buy things off of ebay with pay pal but physically i dont' have a pay pal card how do i get one since Jim doesn't accept nothing but pay pal's??
    06 KAT 600

Stupidly Quick, Underdressed, Ignorant and Dangerous

do you have a cowl now?

Comment

just go to braada.com and check out the pics. if you see a bike with a similar paint scheme but don't like the cowl just photo shop it until you get what you want.
      carpe diem

Comment

no i am looking to order a cowl but before i do i want to have my paint scheme or decal ideas ready so when it gets in i can get on with the process so i will be ready faster.
        06 KAT 600

Comment

I painted and attached my cowl this weekend! ..... One problem though, my Kat ('98 750) is really "midnight blue" and I painted the cowl black. ... Others say they can’t tell the difference ... but I can. .... I’m gonna let it stay for now, since the color is such a close match; but sometime down the line I think I will have a pro paint it.

I'll upload some pix in a while.

.... now to chop that shovel!

Comment

my pics are coming soon
            06 KAT 600

Comment

Working...
            X