X

finally done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally done

Hey guys I posted a topic in feb. about discounted paint jobs and everyone wanted some pics of my work. I finally got my katana done and have some pics.
    Attached Files

Bike looks Great. What is the color called How long did it take
    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

the color is a one off creation of tangerine candy over a custom mixed silver. The whole project took about two months.

Comment

Nice!
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

I am getting the same color on my '96 600 Kat. It is called Sunset Orange Pearl Metallic, which is the color used on the 2002 Pontiac Trans-am. Do a Google search and check it out. I think it is the same type of paint. I LOVE that color and think it stands out! I find it similar to the orange paint used for the hayabusa paint scheme.

Comment

I LOVE it!
            It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid then to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

Comment

Great looking paint job!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Looks really nice!
                Good job!

Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul

Comment

Sweet! I love that color.
                  Anger Fuel Motion...Motion Fuels Momentum...Momentum Fuels Action...Do Something.

Comment

Working...
                  X