X

New mirrors on for now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New mirrors on for now?

tell me what you think good or bad or what I have some ideas for them but I wanted to see what you all though.

Forgot pics ?
    Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
    - Albert Einstein

Comment

no

Comment

Nice, I like them. No more Shrek or Mickey Mouse ears
        BTW, is it just the pic or does that brake lever look like it's bent at a weird angle ?
        Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
        - Albert Einstein

Comment

just the pic

Comment

I don't like them chrome ones on the 98+ but they actually look nice on yours.
            "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
            JOHN 16:33

Comment

How much can you see behind you How much do they vibrate I am looking for replacements ones for my bike.
              www.mopowersports.com

Comment

no vibration and you can see just as good as stock but you seem to have to move your arm less to see right behind you.

Comment

Working...
                X