X

Just got my decals on!!!! Pics inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my decals on!!!! Pics inside

I think they look awesome. I definitely think it looks better with them. Any other ideas on what I should do next for graphics? I'm thinking I'm done, don't want too much.
    Attached Files
    1995 Suzuki Katana GSX600F 3,500mi. Black with Purple tank and rims. FOR SALE

Looking great!
    It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Anyone have any ideas for anything else? Maybe stripes or something. Or should I leave it alone?

Comment

Looks good
        Watch for your Guardian Angel
        750 '04 Kat (blue)

Comment

The stickers look GREAT! The farings still look a little naked to me, though.

If you wanted to do something else, I might add a personal image somewhere on the bike, something that says something about you. I added the Eyes of Horus to my bike (through two paint jobs) and one on my helmet to bring the bike and helmet together (the Eye is used by my favorite music artist as well as being an ancient symbol of protection). The "Katana" stickers are pretty, but they're not personal.
          It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid then to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

Comment

cmking26
            have you done anything with your head lamp yet....I posted a vinyl lesson on your other thread......check it out....

Comment

No I don't have time right now. Maybe get to it in a month.

Comment

Nice, I like the two tone paint, cool
                "So scared of getting older, I'm only good at being young"

Comment

Originally posted by madkatana
                  Nice, I like the two tone paint, cool
                  yeah so do I that is cool

Comment

looks good 8), all i would do is chop that shovel and put a tinted wind screen on it.

Comment

Very nice !

Comment

Working...
                      X