X

What tank protector?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What tank protector?

I was looking to get a tank protector for my kat. Not one of those that covers half the tank. It would be more for looks than anything, but i can't find very many, and absolutely none made for the kat. Does anyone have any that i can see a pic of, or any that you think will fit fairly well? Thanks
    Philippians 4:13 - "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."

What are you referring to if you don't mean "one of those that cover half the tank" also known as a tank bra?
    They make the adhesive stickers that run up the tank. Those are available everywhere and work for almost any tank. I'm not certain what you're looking for if it's not a bra (which look fabulous, btw).
    It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid then to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks sara, i was referring to the tank bra( i couldn't remember what it was called) I wanted the sticky ones that look good. However i realized if i got one it would cover up a Suzuki emblem that i want so i'm not going to get one anymore. Thanks though
      Philippians 4:13 - "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."

Comment

They make those padded stickers in clear if you still want the protection without the obstruction.
        It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid then to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
        X