X

cap and bolts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cap and bolts

hi guys does anyone know who sells pre 98 8 hole gas cap protector covers been searching but no luck Also looking for a fairing bolt kit would like to try to get it from USA so i wont have to wait very long..
    Thank for any help
    Im not a carburetor guru.

Well, Dennis Kirk seels a jar of bolts, 100 peices, for like $60 bucks I think, but that is the average price you are gona pay. It comes with both fairing and engine bolts. Also, for the same price, you can get them in different colors.
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

will they fit our bikes???
      Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street" -A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her'. The other side of me says , 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?"

Comment

I bought some bolts for my fairing from Home Depot for like $.40 a bolt ...
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by Hegmann1391
          will they fit our bikes???
          Yes, they just have to be for a metric bike. You may also be able to find the correct bolts at a hardware store. Here is a link to the pro-bolts page at dennis kirk.

Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

i looked at the dennis kirk bolt tub and they looked kinda like the bolts that attack the mirrors, hex bolts, but not with the discs like the ones that hold our fairings on. i could b wrong, but that's what it looked like.

nevermind, i looked again and they looked like the right bolts.
            Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street" -A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her'. The other side of me says , 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?"

Comment

heres a link to a site i found a few days ago. they have a complete fairing bolt kit for pre-98 kats, in colors as well. only thing is they are located in canada. www.pro-bolt-canada.com

Comment

I think you can get the ones for the gixxer, they will fit, I might be wrong but they are about the filler cap is about the same style.
                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                Who knows what is next?
                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Working...
                X