X

After market foot pegs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After market foot pegs

Has anyone tried after market foots pegs? I was looking at a set from Compitition Werkes for $49.00. has anyone tried these? Let me know what you think. :P

They are on the list, anything at this point is better than stock right
    TDA Racing/Motorsports
    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
    Who knows what is next?
    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

These are a pretty inexpensive and nice mod to have. I dont care for the stock pegs much at all, so Im definately getting some soon. I was looking at these from competitoin works, the gold ones.

Comment

I was thinking about a couple of sets of these for about halph the price of the competition werks ones.

PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
        The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Originally posted by UFO8MyCow
          I was thinking about a couple of sets of these for about halph the price of the competition werks ones.

http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/produc...eafCatId=40901
          Those look nice but the site says they only fit Kawasaki.

Comment

On a related subject I was also thinking of cutting off the the rear passenger peg brackets, for a cleaner look and a little less weight. Has anyone done this? Do I need to worry about frame integrity. They look holow but I am not sure. This is on a 93 kat 600.

Comment

the stock pegs are the better pegs considering comfort, they give less vibration through and thus you will experience less fatigue on long strolls.
              Considering the looks I don't like them at all.
              Some guys overhere just stripped the rubber off and found some very nice alloy pegs underneath the rubber! (try that first, but be warned, the rubber won't come off easily!)

Comment

I bought a pair of the competion works pegs from dennis kirk

I have a 91 600. The pegs were a lot lighter than stock, but I wasn't able to just bolt them on. After working with them for a while I was able to get them in how I wanted, excpet I haven't been able to hook the spring back up to them (haven't really tried to put the spring back on). Overall I'm satisfied with the pegs and they are definately better than the bent peg I replaced.
                'He who is not afraid will always be safe'
                --Lao Tzu

Comment

I bought a pair from www.kneedraggers.com They were $25 a set. They are just the round aluminum ones. They are nice too. They are the lockhart phillips racing pegs.
                  www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Originally posted by kwebbel
                    Some guys overhere just stripped the rubber off and found some very nice alloy pegs underneath the rubber! (try that first, but be warned, the rubber won't come off easily!)
                    and they look good too! especially the pre98's. just take the rubber off and presto..u got yourself some new pegs :P 8) 8)
                    Hello World.

Comment

Originally posted by kwebbel
                      the stock pegs are the better pegs considering comfort, they give less vibration through and thus you will experience less fatigue on long strolls.
                      Considering the looks I don't like them at all.
                      Foung that out the hard way on my old bike...those freekin things were so stuck on there, I had to cut them off!

Comment

Originally posted by blacksheep
                        Originally posted by UFO8MyCow

http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/produc...eafCatId=40901
                        Those look nice but the site says they only fit Kawasaki.
                        But he rides a Ninja... A Kawasaki Ninja....
                        Kan-O-Gixxer!
                        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                        -Ohlins Susupension
                        -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed750
                          These are a pretty inexpensive and nice mod to have. I dont care for the stock pegs much at all, so Im definately getting some soon. I was looking at these from competitoin works, the gold ones.

http://www.competitionwerkes.com/gpegs.htm
                          I got a set of those for free.... Thanks LetsRide!!!!
                          Kan-O-Gixxer!
                          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                          -Ohlins Susupension
                          -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
                            Originally posted by Need4Speed750

http://www.competitionwerkes.com/gpegs.htm
                            I got a set of those for free.... Thanks LetsRide!!!!

ohhh, aren't we just special?

www.vwvortex.com
                            I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
                            Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

just kidding.....one more closer to hitting 1000 posts.

www.vwvortex.com
                              I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
                              Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

Working...
                              X