X

where to buy indiglo gauge kit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to buy indiglo gauge kit

Just looking fo for indiglo kits but can't find any. HELP!!!! please.
    Gripp & Regripp

you can get em thru speedwerks, here on KR ! Laura and Brian will hook you up.

Comment

Unfortunately, we can't ship to Canada, though. We have no way of verifying credit cards outside of the U.S. In addition, shipping is a pain in the tush. I wish we could help the Canadians out, but at this time we can't.
      If you're not on a SpeedWerks bike, you're probably behind one.

www.speedwerks.com

Comment

Do we get a discount of stuff from speedworks?

Check out www.Atozhometheater.com

Comment

Of course you do. As long as we are a supporting vendor of KR, we will give you a discount off of anything you purchase from us. Some discounts are bigger than others, it just depends on what you are purchasing. If you have stuff you are looking for, feel free to call me at 302.730.4650 anytime between noon and 8 pm EST, or email me at [email protected] and I'll give you pricing info. Just tell us you are from KR and we'll get you taken care of.

Also, if you are looking for something that isn't in our online catalog, we probably have it. We only have about 20,000 products left to get up online.

-- Laura

www.speedwerks.com

Comment

I have a question, that new digital controler that you sell, that changes the color from 3 different hues of blue or green, does that work with those Illimiglo Gauges?
            Kan-O-Gixxer!
            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
            -Ohlins Susupension
            -Various Other Mods

Comment

Yes, the 6-color inverter is made to work with the illumiglo gauges we have on our site.

Laura

www.speedwerks.com

Comment

Working...
              X