X

Swirls in paint

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swirls in paint

Those annoying little swirls in the paint, that you can see when the light hits just right? Yeah those suck, how do u get rid of them?

I dont have them on my Kat, but Ive seen enough of them to know they irritate me.

Try this stuff...
    Glare Spider Web and Swirl Remover review, motorcycle polish.

Comment

Imperial hand glaze

First linky no worky.... this one should be better
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

linky no worky jim

hey n4s..try a claybar to get rid of those swirls..i think its called meguire's clay bar, and wax. sold at your local autozone/kragers/pepboys
        Hello World.

Comment

Cool deal, thanks for the info. Thank goodness these arent my Kat or it would drive me nuts, but I think I'll check into this stuff, cuz sooner or later, Im gonna see them on my car Im sure.

Comment

So are you saying you don't want me to swirl your stuff????

Man, first you won't let me paint it pink. Then you won't let me put any swirls in. Next you won't let me put a short and curly hair in the cowl paint as well!!!!
            Kan-O-Gixxer!
            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
            -Ohlins Susupension
            -Various Other Mods

Comment

I told you, you can put barbie and ken decals on it, as long as barbie is in a nice bikini

Comment

all you need is a buffer, get a cutting compound, get it down but becareful not to burn, then get a glaze and glaze it, then wax and boom they bye bye

Comment

Working...
                X