X

Front Fender Mods..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Fender Mods..

Anyone done any cool front fender mods ('05 600)? I cracked mine and looking for a different style replacment, maybe an older 1100 style?? I like the way that one looks.
    The only worthwhile one i saw was a guy who dremmled out kanji designs in the middle of one, and it was more pointed in shape. Looked sweet too.
    Any (other than stock) pics or links to websites selling front fenders would be great!
    Premature thanks..

that was be for the gixxer front end went on it.

Comment

dremels are dangerous

after i chopped the rear,i couldnt put the dremel down and turned to my front fender.on the 98+ its recessed and i cut almond shapes out of each side along the recess line and have cut mesh to go in.looks ok but not finished.not sure what results will be in rainy britain tho,sorry no pics
      Attached Files

Comment

These guys make a real carbon fiber front fender. Not currently one on ebay, but try e-mailing them...

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
        You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Thats a gorgeous bike Chris! That is the style I like, maybe shorter though.
          Post those pics KatTL, I want to see how bad I need a dremel! 8)

Teddy:
          Yeah i checked their inventory from another thread, but no luck.
          Im actually looking for a white one anyways, to go with my white artfibras hugger and white belly fairing, think it would pull it all together. If I can find one, then I'll buy a dremel and shape it the way I want I guess.

Comment

nothing says you cant dremel it !

Comment

First bike I thought of was Chris'

Comment

Originally posted by chriskat1100
                nothing says you cant dremel it !
                a dremel is my second favorite tool in the garage, duck tape being the first
                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                Who knows what is next?
                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Just picked up a dremel, actually a rotozip, today and chopped up my 0gravity windscreen. I posted the pics here somewhere...
                  Anyways I love the tool and can't wait to use it on the front fender next. I may just steal your idea KatTlRider, with the mesh mod. Since we are on opposite sides of the pond, I'm sure you won't mind
                  Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                  X