• Show
Clear All

• lucky6man
    replied
    no get more pics of the 93!

Leave a comment:

• JesterGfx
    replied
    If it's not too much trouble, could you snap a closer picture of where the mirror mounts to the bike on the '02? (Just to satisfy my own curiosity) I have an '03 and am considering doing this. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• chriskatana
    replied
    oh yeah..I forgot to put those up...
    here's the only one i have online now.

Leave a comment:

• Court93kat
    replied
    Can you post a pic of the mirrors on your 93? I'd love to see how they look on there.

Leave a comment:

• chriskatana
    replied
    Originally posted by seqx34
    what year gixxer was that from? what did you have to do to make it fit a pre-98?(drill new holes,stretch the base of the mirror?) thanks
    I'm only using the bottom bolt hole on the 93 for now until I decide how bad they will vibrate, I had to grind the edge of the bas to get it to fit. To get the top bolt in, I'll have to drill a new hole in the bike, and tap it, or weld a nut on the back side of the mount on the bike, Think i'll try the drill and tap first.

The mirrors are from ebay, the description reads:
    "These mirrors look like stock, and bolt straight onto your GSXR600 2001-2003, GSXR750 2000-2003, GSXR1000 2001-2002 (not 2003-2004). Also fit Hayabusa 1999-2004."

Were's the acution, he sells them all the time, he has stock replacements, extended and CF look.

Leave a comment:

• SEQX34
    replied
    what year gixxer was that from? what did you have to do to make it fit a pre-98?(drill new holes,stretch the base of the mirror?) thanks

Leave a comment:

• chriskatana
    replied
    They Fit! I bought a set for my 93 and figued while I had them I'd bolt them on my wife's 2002. They are a direct bolt on. though I would get some longer bolts.
    here's a pic I snapped after I mounted one.

Leave a comment:

• Hegmann1391
    replied
    i wanna put them on mine, but i don't know if the holes would line up. i might just have my friend who has a gixxer takes hers off and try them on mine. i could work.

Leave a comment:

• Jax
    replied
    I'm planning on it if I can get them on ebay for cheap.

Leave a comment:

• Hegmann1391
    replied
    so has anyone tried this yet???

Leave a comment:

• BeekMan
    replied
    Buy these and let me know...

I've been looking and these crossed my mind as well.

Leave a comment:

• 04katser
    started a topic Will GSXR mirrors fit on...

Will GSXR mirrors fit on...

a 98+05 Katana 600?
Working...
X