Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will GSXR mirrors fit on...

a 98+05 Katana 600?

Buy these and let me know...

I've been looking and these crossed my mind as well.
    Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

Comment

so has anyone tried this yet???
      Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street" -A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her'. The other side of me says , 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?"

Comment

I'm planning on it if I can get them on ebay for cheap.
        Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
        Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

i wanna put them on mine, but i don't know if the holes would line up. i might just have my friend who has a gixxer takes hers off and try them on mine. i could work.
          Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street" -A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her'. The other side of me says , 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?"

Comment

They Fit! I bought a set for my 93 and figued while I had them I'd bolt them on my wife's 2002. They are a direct bolt on. though I would get some longer bolts.
            here's a pic I snapped after I mounted one.

Comment

what year gixxer was that from? what did you have to do to make it fit a pre-98?(drill new holes,stretch the base of the mirror?) thanks
              PAUL
              93 GSXF6 PIX.

"Opinions are like A$$holes, Everybody has one"

Comment

Originally posted by seqx34
                what year gixxer was that from? what did you have to do to make it fit a pre-98?(drill new holes,stretch the base of the mirror?) thanks
                I'm only using the bottom bolt hole on the 93 for now until I decide how bad they will vibrate, I had to grind the edge of the bas to get it to fit. To get the top bolt in, I'll have to drill a new hole in the bike, and tap it, or weld a nut on the back side of the mount on the bike, Think i'll try the drill and tap first.

The mirrors are from ebay, the description reads:
                "These mirrors look like stock, and bolt straight onto your GSXR600 2001-2003, GSXR750 2000-2003, GSXR1000 2001-2002 (not 2003-2004). Also fit Hayabusa 1999-2004."

Were's the acution, he sells them all the time, he has stock replacements, extended and CF look.

Comment

Can you post a pic of the mirrors on your 93? I'd love to see how they look on there.

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
                  who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

oh yeah..I forgot to put those up...
                    here's the only one i have online now.

Comment

If it's not too much trouble, could you snap a closer picture of where the mirror mounts to the bike on the '02? (Just to satisfy my own curiosity) I have an '03 and am considering doing this. Thanks.

Comment

no get more pics of the 93!

Comment

Working...
                        X