X

Blue or White Pre 98

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue or White Pre 98

So I have a blue 92 that doesn't run and a white 89 (picking it it up tomorrow!!!!!!!!) that's road ready. Personally I love the bule and even though it's a bit mroe scuffed up than the white one i was thinking of changing everything over. The blue seat and wheels would probaly look good too. What does everyone think> Keep them as is or swap out and ride a blue bike this summer?

The functional

The possibly doner
    Me
    http://www.myspace.com/alllostthings

I prefer the blue but then again, I am biased! Both actually look very nice.
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

I like them both, actually.. blue is nice, too..

Looks like the guy above is contiplating your offer on the bike. Heh.. I'll give ya 1500, Guy "hmmmm"..

my 2c..
      Ride one for the summer, then come winter. Build one nice bike and keep the other around for spare parts. Or just rebuild the doner bike and have 2 !!

Comment

paint them both black

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

I DO love the color black on vehicles...My summer car is black and I'd not change it for anything. Eventually, if it doesn't grow on me the white plastics will be painted something. I was thinking red and black.
          Me
          http://www.myspace.com/alllostthings

Comment

Originally posted by AllLostThings
            I DO love the color black on vehicles...My summer car is black and I'd not change it for anything. Eventually, if it doesn't grow on me the white plastics will be painted something. I was thinking red and black.
            red and black look good together

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

fix the blue one and ride both! or sale me the one you dont want after you have swap all the stuff you wanted yes I like that

Comment

Working...
              X