X

mirror block off plates

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mirror block off plates

I need a couple for my 97. Any ideas where to get them would be a big help, I am just striking out everywhere. does anyone know if I Can use post 98?
    Thanks

what are mirror block off plates?

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

they are covers for the old mirror holes. I put Pigspotter 2 mirrors on my kat and removed the old mirrors. the block off plates get screwed into the old mirror mounting holes and give it a finmished look

Comment

I actually made a set for mine. I block of alluminum and a grinder and die grinder. Looks totally awesome. Took about 2.5 hours. I have had compliments on them..

Comment

well I could not find any so I made my own. I tool black cove base and attatched it with rubber cement. finishing it up with some black silicon caulking.cant upload pictures tho, something bout reaching my 2meg limit?

Comment

I dont really like that look but i have seen it on a few bikes and it looks pretty good

Comment

hey, i have a 91 600, can anyone tell me if any year gsxr mirrors fit?I want to know if they are straight bolt on, or if I have to fab them on

Comment

Working...
              X