X

I need OEM right side decals for an 03 Kat 600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need OEM right side decals for an 03 Kat 600

Mine are scratched where the previous owner dropped the bike. I need the side decal kit on the side fairing. Where can I find these?

Now you could get that or the raised chromes set from CyberPoet.
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

Ronayers has them listed for $80 per side. Last I checked, local dealer wanted $110 for each side. Damn ripoff.
      Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
      - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by hellcamp
        Ronayers has them listed for $80 per side. Last I checked, local dealer wanted $110 for each side. Damn ripoff.
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

Is CyberPoet a member here or a seller of some sort?

Comment

check the memberlist.
            Watch for your Guardian Angel
            750 '04 Kat (blue)

Comment

if you can't find any or don't want to pay that much for them ,take all the stock ones off . i'm sure the bike looks better with them off.
              BLACK KATS R THE SHIZNIT!!!! :flipping:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X