X

Mesh covers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesh covers

Need some help, looking for the mesh grills that sit in behind the fairings. I like the look just can't find any. Are they homemade?
    Gripp & Regripp

Home Depot...gutter guard...comes in a roll.

Comment

yes they are home made.... The "mesh" you can get at a building supply store like mentioned above...

Do a search for mesh or mesh mod ont he fourm to find more information on the subject.
      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

I know here you can buy them in small strips, and then don't end up with a lot extra.

If you want any other info, if you don't find it, you can pm me
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Can I PM you?????

Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

me too?

www.vwvortex.com
            I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
            Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

My album here on KR has pics of the mesh up close.. Home Depot or Lowe's has the gutter mesh you can buy in small thin strips, just wide enough to avoid alot of cutting. Easy mod and looks HOTT..worst part is taking off and putting the bodywork back on. All those freekin allen bolts!

Comment

I got some aluminum ones at a local import car shop they dont rust. I didnt like the ones at home depot.

Comment

ANYONE can pm me, especially you two!!
                  Dorks!
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Originally posted by Katgirl
                    ANYONE can pm me, especially you two!!
                    Dorks!
                    then why do all my PM's come back "return to sender"?

Comment

Thanks for the pics and info. I ordered a 4X48 inch sheet of polished aluminum flame mesh. Just had an after thought, might be a problem with cooling?
                      Gripp & Regripp

Comment

Working...
                      X