X

seat cowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seat cowl

Does anyone know where speedee got his new seat cowl at?
    sigpic

Braada used to make that style. He does not make them anymore for the pre98. Teddy has one like Speedee but made his own.
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

I think if you pm teddy he can answer your question
      Watch for your Guardian Angel
      750 '04 Kat (blue)

Comment

Originally posted by katanasoldier
        Braada used to make that style. He does not make them anymore for the 98+. Teddy has one like Spedee but made his own.
        Pretty sure it's one of mine, maybe not. I used to make them but stopped for a while but I am bringing them back in the next couple of weeks since there is apparently a demand for them again.

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Originally posted by LocoKat
          I think if you pm teddy he can answer your question
          Please don't. Thanks.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
          You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

My apologies Ted,no intention here to get you banned because of a comment
            Watch for your Guardian Angel
            750 '04 Kat (blue)

Comment

Sorry if i got any one in trouble just liked the look

My bad
              sigpic

Comment

You didn't get anyone in trouble. Just a long story that needs to stay 'under the rug' so to say.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BraadaJim
                    Pretty sure it's one of mine, maybe not. I used to make them but stopped for a while but I am bringing them back in the next couple of weeks since there is apparently a demand for them again.
                    How much longer ???? I can't wait, I'm ordering one when they come back ASAP

Comment

Hi folks

My apologies if this is handled someplace else, but does anyone know if a seat cowl for a 92 suzuki katana gsxf 750 exist?

googling 92 katana gets me 2 hits.. this place and braada concepts..

please advise
                      Mike

Comment

yessssssssssssss I just ordered my Sleek Cowl

Comment

Originally posted by batty505
                          Hi folks

My apologies if this is handled someplace else, but does anyone know if a seat cowl for a 92 suzuki katana gsxf 750 exist?

googling 92 katana gets me 2 hits.. this place and braada concepts..

please advise
                          Mike
                          Braada Concepts is Braadajim on here which co-owns the site. He use to make the cowl for the pre98 750. You can send him an email asking about one and he may make one if he has time. He mainly makes cowls for the 98+ 600/750 kats. FYI there is only 25 of the 750 Kat cowls in the world. I have number 001
                          www.mopowersports.com

Comment

i guess there is no way to make a pre 98 600 cowl is there? i love the look of the cowls on the 750's

Comment

Originally posted by cynicalrider
                              i guess there is no way to make a pre 98 600 cowl is there? i love the look of the cowls on the 750's

correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Targa still make them I think ?

Comment

Working...
                              X