X

paint codes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paint codes

I am trying to find the paint code for my 93kat 600. Does anyone know How I can match my exiting paint? It is black with blue matalic flake. I kinda remeber being told pearl was in the name many years ago. Thanks for any help

Did you try: http://www.color-rite.com
    Bike is sold

Comment

Originally posted by Spedee
      +1 on that!
      Kan-O-Gixxer!
      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
      -Ohlins Susupension
      -Various Other Mods

Comment

that will work, but you need to make sure you do the correct color shade, and you do the correct color primer, black grey white, so it comes out correctly

Comment

Sorry guys, no joy on colorrite. They don't have my bike on there system. Any other thoughts

Comment

ah go to the dealership they will beable to give you a color, then take the paint code you need the WA code i believe it is, take that to a car quest napa or anything like that that mixes car paint and they will mix it for you

Comment

Yeah really . I saw a new SV at the bike show that was the PRETTIEST shade of blue I've ever seen . Highsite's bike is pretty , but THIS blue put his to shame ! Anyway , the guy there didn't know much about it . but he said he thought the primer coat was some kind of silver , and that made a huge difference . Wish I knew for sure , 'cause I'd really like my bike to be that color ...
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Thanks for all the help,off to the dealer I go

Comment

Working...
                X