X

Need rubber grommets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need rubber grommets

as the title says, rubber grommets for the body panels on a 94 Katana 750. would search, but that feature is disabled until i post 10 messages.

Parts like that can be hard to come by. Not sure if Special K has them but that kind of stuff, the stuff that literally can disintegrate, is hard to find used. Sometimes a people put up piles of hardware on eBay..

Comment

I got your RUBBER right here !!! ( Just kidding )

Actually, I was just given this website because i needed the bolt kit.

I did some searching on bikeboltz.com and he has a link to hardware. (see below for link).. He has the rubber gromets i think you are requesting.

Comment

I think what your looking for is part # 0032

Comment

i know i priced all new hardware for the fairings and it was big money. I am talking $400-$500+. That was all new bolts, spacers grommets, everything for my '92 750.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Yup, thats the pirce of loosing the bolts

Don't worry, your not the only one in that situation...... I'm buying bolts and gromets and infact my tank bolt concocktion (spelling) should be at the suzuki shop today.... If you know this setup I am talking about they only cost me $8bucks at the suzuki dealer.... Which would have cost me $40 including shipping online.....

Comment

yeah my bike came with a bolt here and a bolt there. just every time that i submit an order for something more important for my bike, i usually throw in 10 bolts, or 10 washers, I am just going a kit next time.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Screw that . I just go to Home Depot , rummage through the parts bin and get fat rubber washers , adn regular washers to go over top . Works fine .
                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

ronayers.com has what you need. they are like a 1.35 each

look under the "installation parts" and "frame cover (R)" sections
                  I love my Kat!!
                  2000 burgandy 750

Comment

Working...
                  X