your opinion please

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soccersteve
    replied
    +2 on that. i think you should go with tbe blue wheels but maybe an orange rim, something that goes with the whole scheme of the bike.

Leave a comment:

• SweetLou
    replied
    Originally posted by AHF
    Personally, I wouldn't do that without some yellow in your bike paint scheme...nothing to put it with. Don't get me wrong, both yellow might look cool with your scheme. But, to just put one yellow wheel, with nothing else yellow on your bike (something in the paint, or another yellow wheel), I think it will look like you've put a spare wheel on the bike. $.02
    +1 on that

Leave a comment:

• AHF
    replied
    Personally, I wouldn't do that without some yellow in your bike paint scheme...nothing to put it with. Don't get me wrong, both yellow might look cool with your scheme. But, to just put one yellow wheel, with nothing else yellow on your bike (something in the paint, or another yellow wheel), I think it will look like you've put a spare wheel on the bike. $.02

Leave a comment:

• kwebbel
    replied
    Originally posted by BeekMan
    Send me a good side shot of your bike and I'll photoshop what you want to see...then you can decide for yourself.
    I'm going to swap the frontend today, brr will be a cold job to do. (its freezing and I've no workshop anymore) will show you the results tonight.

Leave a comment:

• BeekMan
    replied
    Send me a good side shot of your bike and I'll photoshop what you want to see...then you can decide for yourself.

Leave a comment:

• irenekat
    replied
    paint your rims the same paint scheme your bike is..that would look sweet. otherwise, paint it black. or post a pic of the yellow rim on your bike and do a poll to see how everyone will like it.

Leave a comment:

• WildKat
    replied
    you cant go wrong w/ yellow and black !!! you'll definately turn some heads !

Leave a comment:

• Court93kat
    replied
    I would coat the front one black to match the rear. However, you are the one that will be riding it and being seen on it, so go with what you think looks the best.

Leave a comment:

• arsenic
    replied
    pic's? It sounds like it could work, but I need to see it

Leave a comment:

• HS2020
    replied
    Just leave it yellow and the back one black. Makes for an interesting color combination. If you really want to change it, why not do both of them. Do one rim in the blue and one in the red. That would look good as well.

Leave a comment:

• kwebbel
    started a topic your opinion please

your opinion please

As some of you do know, I'm going to mod the frontend, bought everything needed and since I'm allmost ready with the dash, I've time now to start with it.
    Just one question, the new rim I bought is in fluorescent yellow (rearrim is high-gloss powdercoated black)
    As a matter of fact (to my surprise ) I do not disgust the yellow color, it combines pretty cool with the blue/orange colorscheme of the bike, but I'm not sure, what would you do?
    paint the rearrim matching yelllow or get rid of the yellow on the front and coat it matching black?
Working...
X