X

picture sticky

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• picture sticky

is there a sticky somewhere to tell how to post pics on this forum?i am doing my on solo seat and wanted to get some opionions.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

I like this one too. http://www.katriders.com/forums/view...ighlight=bored
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

pics

thanks guys

Comment

solo seat

you guys may not like my cowl since i modified my seat to make it it looks more like my busas hump.i cut the back of myseat off to get it to set flush with the tail plastic.but i think its going to turn out great.and i guess thats all that really matters

Comment

Lets see it!
            "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
            JOHN 16:33

Comment

Originally posted by katanasoldier
              Lets see it!
              Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
              - Albert Einstein

Comment

i wanna see too!
                THE DOC
                RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
                Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
                mistake when you make it again.
                sigpic

Comment

pics

Comment

solo seat

as soon as i get it done i will post pics.i really isnt ready for the world to see just yet.i am taking pics the whole way so i can rember how it went together.so i may post befor ,during and afters

Comment

Working...
                    X